2023 Exhibitor and Sponsor Frequently Asked Questions
2023 CURRENT EXHIBIITORS
Already purchased a booth? Please log into the Exhibitor and Sponsor Portal where you can do the following:
- Review and update your company contact information
- Register your booth staff
- Purchase Package Add-Ons and other Partnership Opportunities
- Download an invoice and contract
- Make online credit card payments
- Manage a check list of show deliverables
- Access exhibitor order forms
To help you navigate ASNR 2023, here is some vital information. If you do not see your question listed, please contact email@example.com or call 630-574-0220.
ASNR 2023 will take place April 29–May 3, 2023 (Exhibition April 30–May 3) at the Sheraton Grand Chicago in Chicago. Please visit Hotel and Travel to view full venue information and book accommodations in the ASNR room block by April 5, 2023.
Exhibits will be held in the Riverwalk B – Exhibit Hall (Central Standard Time).
Saturday, April 29, 2023: 12:00 PM — 5:00 PM Setup for Exhibitors
Sunday, April 29, 2023: 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM Setup for Exhibitors
Sunday, April 30, 2023: 11:00 AM-7:30 PM — Lunch, Posters, Afternoon Break and Evening Reception
Monday, May 1, 2023: 10:30 AM-4:30 PM — Lunch, Posters, Afternoon Break and Special Sessions
Tuesday, May 2, 2023: 10:30 AM-4:30 PM — Lunch, Posters, Afternoon Break and Special Sessions
Wednesday, May 3, 2023: 7:30 AM-10:00 AM — Breakfast, Posters and Morning Break
Wednesday, May 3, 2023: 10:00 AM — Teardown
The ASNR annual meeting typically draws 2,000+ attendees with a planned hybrid audience (both in-person and virtual) for 2023 (anticipated over 1300 in-person) and our meeting attendees are primarily practicing Neuroradiologists who fall under the following demographics:
- 47% Academic Institution
- 31% Community Hospital
- 14% Private Practice/Free-Standing Imaging Center
- 3% Government/Military
- 5% Other
Area(s) of Specialty:
- 73% Brain
- 49% Head and Neck
- 46% Spine
- 19% Pediatric
- 14% Interventional
- 15% Functional/AI
Please see our Exhibitors and Sponsors pagefor specific booth pricing. All the 2023 packages offer flexible booking/cancellation policies and are focused on building connections through positive experiences and learning.
Click HERE to purchase your 2023 Exhibit Package today!
Your booth assignment will be sent to you on February 13, 2023.
Once you are registered as an exhibitor, you will receive a link to register your staff (available mid-February).
Yes, you can attend like any other attendee with full access to the conference content On-Demand post-event.
You will receive access instructions to the virtual event platform a few days prior to the event.
Exhibitor Registration is located on the 4th floor (Ballroom Level) at the Sheraton Promenade West and open for the hours of:
- Saturday, April 28, 9am-6pm
- Sunday, April 29, 7am-10:30am
- Monday, May 1, 7am-6pm
- Tuesday, May 2, 7am-6pm
Below is our list of deliverable dates and instructions:
- February 15 – Freeman Online Exhibitor Service Kit & Order Portal ready and open for orders
- March 6 – ASNR23 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Portal
- March 17 – Innovation Theater Session Form
- March 30 – Booth materials can be shipped to Freeman’s warehouse
- April 3 – Exhibitor Freeman discount order deadline; Freeman orders can still be placed after this date at a premium price
- April 10 – Exhibitor CEAVCO (audio visual) discount order deadline; CEAVCO audio visual orders can still be placed after this date at a premium price
- April 14 – Exhibitor Popshop (digital solutions) order deadline
- April 24 – Last day to ship to Freeman’s warehouse & receive discounted shipping rates
- April 25 – April 28 – Shipments to Freeman’s warehouse accepted at a premium rate
- April 28 – Exhibitor GES (power) discount order deadline; GES power orders can still be placed after this date at a premium price
- April 29 – First day shipments can be received onsite at the Sheraton
The exhibitor kit will be emailed to you from Freeman by February 15. Click HERE to view/download a summary of important kit information.
Yes, a certificate of liability insurance will be required by the event expo company.
Cancellations prior to 1/1/2023 will receive a $250 charge; after 1/1/2023 and before 3/15/2023 cancellations will receive a $750 fee Cancellations after 3/15/2023 will be charged the full amount. All cancellations must be received in writing to qualify for a refund.
Our conference hotels do not allow outside food or beverages at events; however, you are able to order catering directly through the hotel. Our attendees love specialty snacks, drinks, and desserts, during one of our receptions/breaks would be an ideal time for that addition. All specialty orders must be communicated to Lynn Brown firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be placed on our website, in our conference app and sent via a pre-conference email to all registered attendees.
Unfortunately, ASNR does not sell member contact information, however you will receive contact information from leads received at your event.
How are the innovation theater sessions executed?
Our innovation theater sessions are given in the theater lounge located in the exhibit hall during lunches and placed On-Demand in our virtual platform. Your exact airing time/day will be sent to you on 3/1/2023.
What are the instructions for planning my innovation theater session?
Innovation Theater Instructions can be found HERE.
How do I register my speaker for the event?
With your booth you receive 4-6 complimentary registrations, depending on your package. Your speaker should be in the list of names you submit as part of your complimentary registrations. Once you are registered as an exhibitor, you will receive a link to register your staff (available mid-February).
Director, Meetings and Business Development
Meetings Senior Coordinator