HPC Corner: Overcoming Health Disparities in the United States
HPC Corner: Overcoming Health Disparities in the United States By: John E. Jordan, MD, MPP, FACR Health care disparities limit
Kamil Ugurbil, PhD presented the 2018 Victor M. Haughton Award at the ASFNR 12th Annual Meeting
Kamil Ugurbil, PhD, from the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR) at the University of Minnesota was presented the 2018
HPC Corner: Cost of Care Measures
HPC Corner: Cost of Care Measures By: David Seidenwurm, MD, FACR Value in healthcare is defined as quality of outcomes per
Congratulations to 2019 Anne G. Osborn ASNR Outreach Professors!
The ASNR International Collaborations Committee congratulates the following members who were selected as 2019 Anne G. Osborn ASNR Outreach Professors!
- T1-Hyperintense Plaques on Intracranial-versus-Extracranial Vessel Wall MRI [LETTERS]...
- Reply: [LETTERS]...
- Isolated Internal Auditory Canal Diverticula: A Normal Anatomic Variant Not Associated with Sensorineural Hearing Loss [HEAD & NECK]...
- Toward Better Understanding of Flow Diversion in Bifurcation Aneurysms [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Novhttp://traffic.libsyn.com/ajnrpodcast/November2018AB.mp3 1. Absinta, M., Ha, S.-K., Nair, G., Sati, P., Luciano, N. J., Palis...
- Otolaryngology Cases: The University of CincinnatiPensak ML, Hart CK, Patil YJ. Otolaryngology Cases: The University of Cincinnati Clinical Portfolio, Second Edition. Thieme;...
- Opportunity to Attend a Hands-on Clinical fMRI andConference Dates: Dec 10-12, 2018 Credits: 23.5 CME and 3 SAM credits Course Director: Andrei I. Holodny, MD Conference Loc...
- Primary Vascular Lesions of the Cavernous Sinus: Beyond “Hemangioma”
- A Rare Case of “Benign” Pleomorphic Adenoma with Cutaneous Metastases
- Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of Orbital Tumors: What the Surgeon Wants to Know
- Chordomas of the Skull Base and Cervical Spine in Children: Radiologic, Clinical, and Pathologic Evaluation
- Sagging Eye Syndrome: A Case Report