2019 Cornelius Dyke Award and ASNR Outstanding Presentation Awards
Selected by members of the ASNR Research Committee, the Cornelius Dyke Award recognizes substantial academic achievement and acknowledges original, unpublished
HPC Corner: The Importance of Collaboration and Ethical and Regulatory Vigilance in Machine Learning in Neuroradiology
By: Virginia B Hill, MD We are practicing neuroradiology in an exciting age: machine learning (ML) has great potential to
HPC Corner: Volunteer Dedication
Author: Rahul Bhala, MBA, MPH The Health Policy Committee, Economics Committee, Quality, Safety, Value Committee, and Standards and Guidelines Committee are
ASNR Installs 2019-2020 Officers of the Board of Directors
OAK BROOK, Ill. (June 4, 2019) — The American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) installed the Society’s 2019-2020 Officers of the Board
- A Standardized Aspiration-First Approach for Thrombectomy to Increase Speed and Improve Recanalization Rates [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Comparison of CSF and MRI Findings among Neonates and Infants with E coli or Group B Streptococcal Meningitis [PEDIATRICS]...
- Distal Balloon Angioplasty of Cerebral Vasospasm Decreases the Risk of Delayed Cerebral Infarction [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Detection of Local Recurrence in Patients with Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Using Voxel-Based Color Maps of Initial and Final Area under the Curve Values Derived from DCE-MRI [HEAD & NECK]...
- Journal Scan — This Month in Other Journals — 1. Bourcier R, Goyal M, Liebeskind DS, et al. Association of Time From Stroke Onset to Groin Puncture With Quality of Reperfu...
- Fellows’ Journal Club: 3T MRI Whole-Brain MicrosFellows’ Journal Club The authors applied an optimized TSE T2 sequence to washed whole postmortem brain samples (n=13) to dem...
- Editor’s Choice: Comparison of Multiple SclerosiEditor’s Choice The aim of the authors was: 1) to compare multicontrast cortical lesion detection using 3T and 7T MR imaging,...
- Multifocal and Diffuse Spinal Lesions That May Mimic Metastases
- A Presacral CSF Leak and Intraventricular Fat Secondary to a Sacral Fracture through a Perineural Cyst
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Patterns in Nontraumatic Pediatric Spinal Cord Myelopathy
- Velopharyngeal Dysfunction: What a Radiologist Must Know
- Neuroimaging Findings in Septal Dysembryoplastic Neuroepithelial Tumor: Why Is It Important to Recognize This Entity?