The MIPS 2019 Data Submission Period is Now Open / Check Your Initial 2020 MIPS Eligibility on the QPP Website
The MIPS 2019 Data Submission Period is Now Open MIPS Eligible Clinicians Can Start Submitting Data for 2019 through
HPC Corner: The Changing Landscape of Radiology and the Impact Deinstitutionalization May Bring
By: Jen Nathan, MD Radiology may be one of the most innovative and dynamic specialties in medicine, with multiple factors
HPC Corner: The Value of Category III CPT® Codes
Common Procedural Terminology or CPT® is the national coding set for physicians and other health care professional services and formally
HPC Corner: Highlights of Proposed Changes to the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule
By: Melissa Chen, MD On July 29, 2019, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released the 2020 Proposed Rule1 for
Case for the Weekend
Slide 1: History & images at presentation
Slide 2: Annotated images
Slide 3: Answer & key points
Have a great...
- MR Diffusional Kurtosis Imaging-Based Assessment of Brain Microstructural Changes in Patients with Moyamoya Disease before and after Revascularization [FUNCTIONAL]...
- Considerations for Mean Upper Cervical Cord Area Implementation in a Longitudinal MRI Setting: Methods, Interrater Reliability, and MRI Quality Control [SPINE]...
- Effects of Susceptibility Artifacts on Perfusion MRI in Patients with Primary Brain Tumor: A Comparison of Arterial Spin-Labeling versus DSC [FUNCTIONAL]...
- Artery of Davidoff and Schechter Supply in Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Prediction of Hemorrhage after Successful RecanaliEditor’s Choice The authors evaluated whether, in acute ischemic stroke, iodine concentration within contrast-stained parench...
- Deep Transfer Learning and Radiomics Feature PrediFellows’ Journal Club Fifty patients with high-grade gliomas from the authors’ hospital and 128 patients with high-grade glio...
- Does Increasing Packing Density Using Larger CalibEditor’s Choice Does Embolization with Larger Coils Lead to Better Treatment of Aneurysms (DELTA) was an investigator-initiat...
- Beware of the Brain Stem:Craniocervical Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas. Case Series and Literature Review
- Inner Ear Anomalies in Congenital Hearing Loss: Imaging, Genetics, and Associated Syndromes
- Large Eyes and Small Eyes: An Overview of Globe Abnormalities in the Neonate and Infant
- Imaging Evaluation of the Pediatric Craniovertebral Junction
- Congenital Absence of the ICA with Previously Undescribed Anomalous Suprasellar Internal Carotid Communication