Jacqueline Bello, MD, FACR Elected to AMA Council on Medical Education
Current ASNR President Jacqueline Bello, MD, FACR was re-elected during the AMA Annual Meeting to a four-year term as a
FASNR Opens Applications for Trainee Research Award in Neuroradiology
The Foundation of the ASNR is now accepting applications for the Trainee Research Award in Neuroradiology. The goal of this
ASNR Prez Release: That’s a Wrap! Summing Up the ASNR Annual Meeting
Post meeting greetings to all! During my year as ASNR president, I hope to provide our members with a monthly “Prez
Watanabe Named 2017 Women in Neuroradiology Leadership Award Recipient
The Foundation of the ASNR, along with American College of Radiology (ACR) and the American Association for Women Radiologists (AAWR)
- Dual-Energy CT in Enhancing Subdural Effusions that Masquerade as Subdural Hematomas: Diagnosis with Virtual High-Monochromatic (190-keV) Images [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Spinal and Paraspinal Plexiform Neurofibromas in Patients with Neurofibromatosis Type 1: A Novel Scoring System for Radiological-Clinical Correlation [SPINE]...
- Multicenter Experience with FRED Jr Flow Re-Direction Endoluminal Device for Intracranial Aneurysms in Small Arteries [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Improved Detection of Anterior Circulation Occlusions: The "Delayed Vessel Sign" on Multiphase CT Angiography [ADULT BRAIN]...
- TIPIC Syndrome: Beyond the Myth of Carotidynia, a Fellows’ Journal Club This study included 47 patients from 10 centers presenting between January 2009 through April 2016with...
- Temporary Stent-Assisted Coil Embolization as a TrEditor’s Choice The authors intended to treat 33 aneurysms between January 2010 and December 2015 with temporary stent-assist...
- Head and Neck Ultrasonography: Essential and ExtenOrloff LA. Head and Neck Ultrasonography: Essential and Extended Applications. 2nd ed. Plural Publishing; 2017; 544 pp; $299....
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Fiber Tractography of Pediatric Posterior Fossa Malformations
- Imaging Findings in Kearns-Sayre Syndrome: A Typical Case of an Infrequent Pathology
- Imaging Features in Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy
- Leptomeningeal Neoplasm and Mimics: A Pictorial Review
- Epstein-Barr Virus Associated Smooth-Muscle Tumor of the Central Nervous System