ASNR Congratulates Carolyn C. Meltzer, MD, FACR, on Her Appointment as Dean of Keck School of Medicine of USC
The American Society of Neuroradiology extends its warmest congratulations to Carolyn C. Meltzer, MD, FACR, on her appointment to Dean
ASNR Congratulates Award Winners
Congratulations to the following ASNR leaders who have recently won prestigious awards – all have done great work in Radiology
MEDCAC Panel-Cerebrovascular Disease Treatment
By: James Milburn MD, FACR Vice Chair of Radiology, Academic Affairs Radiology Residency Program Director Director of Neurointerventional Services Ochsner
HPC Corner: What’s the Latest with Clinical Decision Support?
Ryan K. Lee, MD, MBA It has been quite some time since clinical decision support for radiology was mandated by
- Interrater Agreement and Detection Accuracy for Medium-Vessel Occlusions Using Single-Phase and Multiphase CT Angiography [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Deep Learning Enables 60% Accelerated Volumetric Brain MRI While Preserving Quantitative Performance: A Prospective, Multicenter, Multireader Trial [FUNCTIONAL]...
- Hypovascular Cellular Tumor in Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma is Associated with Treatment Resistance: Tumor Habitat Analysis Using Physiologic MRI [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension is Associated with a Higher Burden of Visible Cerebral Perivascular Spaces: The Glymphatic Connection [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Nov1. Avila MJ, Hurlbert RJ. Central cord syndrome redefined. Neurosurg Clin N Am 2021;32:353–63. Available from: https://doi.or...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Oct1. Graff-Radford J, Lesnick T, Rabinstein AA, et al. Cerebral microbleeds: relationship to antithrombotic medications. Stroke...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Sep1. Alomari S, Lubelski D, Sacino AN, et al. Does myelopathy increase the morbidity and mortality of elective single-level ant...
- What We Should Not Forget about Down Syndrome
- Encephalotrigeminal Angiomatosis: A Review with Emphasis on Head and Neck Manifestations
- Brain Tumor Reporting and Data System: A Pictorial Review
- Opercular Perivascular Cyst: Old Entity, New Location
- Imaging of Complications of Head and Neck Cancer Treatment