HPC Corner: Hobson’s Choice
By Gaurang Shah, MD, FACR The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) of 2010 had three primary goals: expand access
For Immediate Release: American Society of Spine Radiology Announces the First Time Presentation of Results from UCLA/RAND Study on Vertebral Augmentation
OAK BROOK, Ill. (February 22, 2019) — The RAND health staff worked with the University of California at Los Angeles
For Immediate Release: American Society of Spine Radiology Announces the Presentation of Results From the Level l INTRACEPT Study
OAK BROOK, Ill. (February 21, 2019) — Results from the pre-specified interim analysis of the landmark INTRACEPT randomized controlled trial
HPC Corner: The New MSSP and Radiology
Author: Ryan Lee, MD The Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) had arguably the biggest overhaul in its existence this
- Focal Cortical Dysplasia and Refractory Epilepsy: Role of Multimodality Imaging and Outcome of Surgery [PEDIATRICS]...
- The Black Turbinate Sign, A Potential Diagnostic Pitfall: Evaluation of the Normal Enhancement Patterns of the Nasal Turbinates [HEAD & NECK]...
- Predicting Motor Outcome in Acute Intracerebral Hemorrhage [FUNCTIONAL]...
- The Central Vein Sign in Radiologically Isolated Syndrome [ADULT BRAIN]...
- The Mind’s Eye ReduxWhen asked about what he’d be thinking about during his weekend rounds at the 2019 Master’s Championship at the Augusta Natio...
- Journal Scan — This Month in Other Journals, Apr1. Solomon AJ, Naismith RT, Cross AH. Misdiagnosis of multiple sclerosis. Neurology. 2019;92(1):26-33. doi:10.1212/WNL.000000...
- Measuring Glymphatic Flow in Man Using QuantitativFellows’ Journal Club In this technical report, the authors used MR myelography to demonstrate the feasibility of T1 mapping...
- 3D Cinematic Rendering and Its Applications in Neuroimaging: Studio Magic Meets Anatomy and Pathology
- Overcoming “Stage” Fright: American Joint Committee on Cancer 8th Edition Pharyngeal Cancer Update
- CT‐Guided Transfacet Lumbar Puncture in a Patient with Hyperlordosis with Suspected Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Hemorrhagic and Hypervascular Sinonasal Masses: A Review
- Acute Myelopathy from ADEM to Zika