HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models?
HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models? Melissa Chen, MD The latest results for the original iteration
PREZ RELEASE(D) June 2018
As the month in which my ASNR presidency ended comes to a close, I want to thank all of you
Congratulations to the ASNR 2018 Outstanding Presentation and Trainee Awards!
ASNR 2018 Outstanding Presentation Awards General Neuroradiology Paper: O-34 Dual Iron and Gadolinium Contrast-Enhanced MRI Specifically Diagnoses Glioblastoma Pseudoprogression
Foundation of the ASNR 2018 Award Recipients
Please join us in congratulating our Foundation of the ASNR 2018 grant recipients!
- Preoperative Mapping of the Supplementary Motor Area in Patients with Brain Tumor Using Resting-State fMRI with Seed-Based Analysis [FUNCTIONAL]...
- Clinically Relevant Imaging Features for MGMT Promoter Methylation in Multiple Glioblastoma Studies: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Clinical Utility of a Novel Ultrafast T2-Weighted Sequence for Spine Imaging [SPINE]...
- Application of 3D Fast Spin-Echo T1 Black-Blood Imaging in the Diagnosis and Prognostic Prediction of Patients with Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Epiduroscopy: Atlas of ProceduresKim DH, Abdi S, Schütze G. Epiduroscopy: Atlas of Procedures. Thieme; 2017; 261 pp; 600 ill; $139.99 Epiduroscopy is a minima...
- Neuroimaging Clinics of North America: Imaging of Bonfante E, Riascos R, eds. Mukherji SK, consulting ed. Neuroimaging Clinics of North America: Imaging of Brain Concussion. t...
- Neuroradiology – TeleradiologistNeuroradiologist – Teleradiology Position/Work From Home Well-Established, Respected Practice Serving Four Florida Counties S...
- Neuroimaging in Atypical Parkinsonian Disorders
- Complications of Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery in the Brain and Spine
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor/Hemangiopericytoma: A Companion Case Discussion of a Spectrum of Rare CNS Mesenchymal Tumors and Their Evolving WHO Classification
- Overcoming Atypical Imaging Features of Meningioma with High-Resolution Imaging and Advanced Imaging Techniques
- Hepatic Myelopathy: Case Report of an Unusual MRI Finding