HPC Corner: COVID-19 edition
By Bill Donovan, MD, MPH, FACR In lieu of an original article you might not have the time or inclination
WFNRS Travel Grant Deadline is March 30.
The World Federation of Neuroradiological Societies (WFNRS) is beginning its 2020 travelling grant program for attending major neuroradiological meetings (updated
Diversity and Inclusion and the ASNR
By John E. Jordan MD, MPP, FACR The American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) states on its website that it is
FDA Communication: MicroVention Woven EndoBridge (WEB) Aneurysm Embolization System: Update on Product Performance and Reported Adverse Events
Dear ASNR Members, ASNR was recently contacted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Answer: Migraine aura
Remember patients with migraines can p/w severe forms (hemiplegic migraines) that clinically mimic strokes. This is great example of imaging findings in...
- What is true about this entity?
A) Hyperperfusion is common
B) Caused by local vasoconstriction
C) Subarachnoid hemorrhage common
- Authorship Trends in the American Journal of Neuroradiology [LETTERS]...
- MR-Eye: High-Resolution Microscopy Coil MRI for the Assessment of the Orbit and Periorbital Structures, Part 1: Technique and Anatomy [REVIEW ARTICLE]...
- ASPECTS Distorts Infarct Volume Measurement [LETTERS]...
- Reply: [LETTERS]...
- Correction of Motion Artifacts Using a Multiscale Fellows’ Journal Club The authors implement and validate an MRI motion-artifact correction method using a multiscale fully co...
- Early Detection of Cancer: Evaluation of MR ImaginEditor’s Choice Dedicated nasopharyngeal MR imaging before (plain scan system) and after intravenous contrast administration...
- Neuroradiology Fellowship Requirements: Updates inFellows’ Journal Club Notable changes made since the prior requirements were last revised in 2007 primarily affect the number...
- Vascular Ischemic Myelopathy in Adolescents and Young Adults: What Should One Know?
- Head and Neck Paragangliomas: CT, MR, and 68Ga-DOTATATE PET Imaging
- Know Your Notochord: A Pictorial Review of Notochord Remnants
- An Update on Programmable CSF Shunt Valves: Identification, MR Imaging Safety and Potential Pitfalls
- Neuroimaging Review of Pediatric Endocrinopathies