HPC Corner: The Changing Landscape of Radiology and the Impact Deinstitutionalization May Bring
By: Jen Nathan, MD Radiology may be one of the most innovative and dynamic specialties in medicine, with multiple factors
HPC Corner: The Value of Category III CPT® Codes
Common Procedural Terminology or CPT® is the national coding set for physicians and other health care professional services and formally
HPC Corner: Highlights of Proposed Changes to the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule
By: Melissa Chen, MD On July 29, 2019, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released the 2020 Proposed Rule1 for
- Final Prior Authorization Sign-on Letter
- What is the diagnosis?
- ASNR COTW #27
Hx: Middle aged woman with left sided trigeminal neuralgia.
Case c/o Drs. Anatoliy Vaysberg and Saad Ali.
No SPOILERS. ONLY GIVE HINTS...
- Emory Radiology COTD #103
(Two different pts = same pathology)
Hx: Immunocompromised & altered
NO SPOILERS!!! Give hints with GIFs ONLY. Follow Case Response Policy....
- Brain MR Imaging of Patients with Perinatal Chikungunya Virus Infection [PEDIATRICS]...
- Visualization of Nigrosome 1 from the Viewpoint of Anatomic Structure [ADULT BRAIN]...
- CT and MRI Findings of Glomangiopericytoma in the Head and Neck: Case Series Study and Systematic Review [HEAD & NECK]...
- Decreased Subcortical T2 FLAIR Signal Associated with Seizures [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Dec1. Law LY, Riminton DS, Nguyen M, et al. The spectrum of immune-mediated and inflammatory lesions of the brainstem. Neurology...
- Armed Kyphoplasty: An Indirect Central Canal DecomFellows’ Journal Club This study assesses the results of armed kyphoplasty using vertebral body stents or the SpineJack in tr...
- Hemodynamic Analysis of Postoperative Rupture of UEditor’s Choice The authors enrolled 10 patients with intracranial aneurysms, treated with flow diverters between September 2...
- Perineural Invasion and Its Interrelationship with Neural Repair: A Review
- Primary Leptomeningeal Medulloblastoma: Desmoplastic/Nodular Medulloblastoma without a Discrete Parenchymal Mass
- MR Imaging of Meningioangiomatosis in a Pediatric Population
- Stuck in the Middle: Nervus Intermedius‐Related Neuropathologic Imaging Spectrum
- The Added Value of 18F-FDOPA PET/CT in the Work-Up of Patients with Movement Disorders