HPC Corner: MPFS Final Rule 2020 and Impacts on Radiology
By Ryan K. Lee, MD, MBA The most recent final rule of the Physician Fee Schedule released last November brought about
ASNR is excited to announce our new ASNR Neuroradiology Webinar Series!
Building on the incredible success of #ASNR20 – the ASNR Virtual Meeting – and the ASNR COVID-19 webinar series, ASNR
#ASNR20: The Successful Journey to Twice Reinvent Our Annual Meeting in the Midst of a Global Pandemic
The American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) has a reputation of putting on very strong annual meetings. This year, the 2019/20
By Amit Mahajan, MD
- Answer: Proliferating Trichilemmal Tumor
This on turned out malignant form. No way you should come up with this diagnosis without surgical path. Squamous cell carcinoma...
- Emory Radiology COTD #129
Hx: Abnormality under hat
An old favorite of mine from training. More ddx case
NO SPOILERS or I will hide post.Give...
- Neuro-Thoracic Radiologists "Corner": Incidental Pulmonary Findings on a Neck MRI Leading to the Diagnosis of COVID-19 [LETTERS]...
- Missed Medium-Vessel Occlusions on CT Angiography: Make It Easier . . . Easily! [LETTERS]...
- Reply: [LETTERS]...
- Parental Leave and Neuroradiology Fellowships [PRACTICE PERSPECTIVES]...
- High Prevalence of Spinal Cord Cavernous MalformatFellows’ Journal Club With prospective imaging to screen the spinal cord, the authors found SCCMs in 21 of 29 familial CCM1 p...
- Long-Term Outcomes of the WEB Device for TreatmentEditor’s Choice With a mean follow-up of approximately 15 months, the authors evaluated 41 cases of wide-neck aneurysms. Over...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Jul1. Lasocki A, Khoo C, Lau PKH, et al. High-resolution MRI demonstrates that more than 90% of small intracranial melanoma meta...
- “True Fetal Posterior Cerebral Artery”: Rare Variant Mimics AVM on MRI
- More Than Just Cerumen: Lesions of the External Auditory Canal and Their Surgical Implications
- The Atypical “Diving” Lesion: Congenital Dilated Imperforate Submandibular Duct
- Regressed Pneumatization: Fatty Replacement of Previously Aerated Air Cells Mimicking Arrested Pneumatization
- Imaging Findings in Dorsal Thoracic Arachnoid Web and the Differential Diagnosis of “Scalpel Sign”