ASNR 2018 Outstanding Presentation Awards
The following are recipients of ASNR’s Outstanding Presentation Awards at the 56th Annual Meeting: Functional Neuroradiology John-Paul J. Yu, MD,
HPC Corner: A Storm is Brewing Once Again
HPC Corner: A Storm is Brewing Once Again Greg Nicola, MD, FACR Some of the ASNR membership may be unaware
HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models?
HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models? Melissa Chen, MD The latest results for the original iteration
PREZ RELEASE(D) June 2018
As the month in which my ASNR presidency ended comes to a close, I want to thank all of you
- Blunt Cerebrovascular Injuries: Advances in Screening, Imaging, and Management Trends [LETTERS]...
- Reply: [LETTERS]...
- Quantitative MRI of Perivascular Spaces at 3T for Early Diagnosis of Mild Cognitive Impairment [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Adjunctive Efficacy of Intra-Arterial Conebeam CT Angiography Relative to DSA in the Diagnosis and Surgical Planning of Micro-Arteriovenous Malformations [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Controversies in Spine Surgery, MIS versus OPEN: BVaccaro AR. Controversies in Spine Surgery, MIS versus OPEN: Best Evidence Recommendations. Thieme; 2018; 264 pp; 51 ill; $14...
- Endovascular Treatment of Dural Arteriovenous FistFellows’ Journal Club The authors report their single-center experience in 22 patients with dural arteriovenous fistulas who...
- Relationship between Cough-Associated Changes in CEditor’s Choice The authors correlated disease severity in symptomatic patients with Chiari I malformation with cough-associa...
- Neuroimaging in Atypical Parkinsonian Disorders
- Complications of Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery in the Brain and Spine
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor/Hemangiopericytoma: A Companion Case Discussion of a Spectrum of Rare CNS Mesenchymal Tumors and Their Evolving WHO Classification
- Overcoming Atypical Imaging Features of Meningioma with High-Resolution Imaging and Advanced Imaging Techniques
- Hepatic Myelopathy: Case Report of an Unusual MRI Finding