HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models?
HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models? Melissa Chen, MD The latest results for the original iteration
PREZ RELEASE(D) June 2018
As the month in which my ASNR presidency ended comes to a close, I want to thank all of you
Congratulations to the ASNR 2018 Outstanding Presentation and Trainee Awards!
ASNR 2018 Outstanding Presentation Awards General Neuroradiology Paper: O-34 Dual Iron and Gadolinium Contrast-Enhanced MRI Specifically Diagnoses Glioblastoma Pseudoprogression
Foundation of the ASNR 2018 Award Recipients
Please join us in congratulating our Foundation of the ASNR 2018 grant recipients!
- The Bone Does Not Predict the Brain in Sturge-Weber Syndrome [PEDIATRICS]...
- Clinical Value of Vascular Permeability Estimates Using Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast MRI: Improved Diagnostic Performance in Distinguishing Hypervascular Primary CNS Lymphoma from Glioblastoma [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Vessel Wall Enhancement in Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms: An Indicator for Higher Risk of Rupture? High-Resolution MR Imaging and Correlated Histologic Findings [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Application of Reduced-FOV Diffusion-Weighted Imaging in Evaluation of Normal Pituitary Glands and Pituitary Macroadenomas [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Julhttp://traffic.libsyn.com/ajnrpodcast/July2018AB.mp3 Lehman, V. T., Brinjikji, W., Mossa-Basha, M., Lanzino, G., Rabinstein,...
- Epiduroscopy: Atlas of ProceduresKim DH, Abdi S, Schütze G. Epiduroscopy: Atlas of Procedures. Thieme; 2017; 261 pp; 600 ill; $139.99 Epiduroscopy is a minima...
- Neuroimaging Clinics of North America: Imaging of Bonfante E, Riascos R, eds. Mukherji SK, consulting ed. Neuroimaging Clinics of North America: Imaging of Brain Concussion. t...
- Neuroimaging in Atypical Parkinsonian Disorders
- Complications of Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery in the Brain and Spine
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor/Hemangiopericytoma: A Companion Case Discussion of a Spectrum of Rare CNS Mesenchymal Tumors and Their Evolving WHO Classification
- Overcoming Atypical Imaging Features of Meningioma with High-Resolution Imaging and Advanced Imaging Techniques
- Hepatic Myelopathy: Case Report of an Unusual MRI Finding