Jacqueline Bello, MD, FACR Elected to AMA Council on Medical Education
Current ASNR President Jacqueline Bello, MD, FACR was re-elected during the AMA Annual Meeting to a four-year term as a
FASNR Opens Applications for Trainee Research Award in Neuroradiology
The Foundation of the ASNR is now accepting applications for the Trainee Research Award in Neuroradiology. The goal of this
ASNR Prez Release: That’s a Wrap! Summing Up the ASNR Annual Meeting
Post meeting greetings to all! During my year as ASNR president, I hope to provide our members with a monthly “Prez
Watanabe Named 2017 Women in Neuroradiology Leadership Award Recipient
The Foundation of the ASNR, along with American College of Radiology (ACR) and the American Association for Women Radiologists (AAWR)
- Imaging Findings of Benign Enhancing Foramen Magnum Lesions [LETTERS]...
- 3D Pseudocontinuous Arterial Spin-Labeling MR Imaging in the Preoperative Evaluation of Gliomas [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Association between Intracranial Atherosclerotic Calcium Burden and Angiographic Luminal Stenosis Measurements [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Amide Proton Transfer Imaging Allows Detection of Glioma Grades and Tumor Proliferation: Comparison with Ki-67 Expression and Proton MR Spectroscopy Imaging [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Baseline Survey of the Neuroradiology Work EnvironFellows’ Journal Club A voluntary survey was sent to practicing and out-of-training members of the ASNR. Four hundred thirty-...
- The Use of Noncontrast Quantitative MRI to Detect Editor’s Choice The authors evaluated 37 journal articles that included 985 patients with MS who had MR imaging in which T1-w...
- Color Atlas of Brainstem SurgerySpetzler RF, Kalani MYS, Nakaji P, Yagmurlu K. Color Atlas of Brainstem Surgery. Thieme; 2017; 416 pp; 850 ill; $249.99 This...
- Imaging Spectrum of Pediatric Spinal Neoplasms
- Injection of n-Butyl Cyanoacrylate and Epidural Fibrin Sealant for the Treatment of Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Secondary to a Sacral Perineural Root Sleeve Cyst
- Decoding the Ophthalmology Note: Understanding Clinical Symptoms and Physical Examination Findings in the Context of Imaging Pathology
- Intracranial Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas: Key Cross-Sectional Imaging Patterns and Angiographic Correlation
- The Transjugular Artery: A Rare Variant Carotid‐Basilar Anastomosis