Update From Washington
Joshua A. Hirsch MD FACR, FSIR, FSNIS is Vice President of ASNR and a senior affiliate research fellow at the
HPC Corner: Overcoming Health Disparities in the United States
HPC Corner: Overcoming Health Disparities in the United States By: John E. Jordan, MD, MPP, FACR Health care disparities limit
Kamil Ugurbil, PhD presented the 2018 Victor M. Haughton Award at the ASFNR 12th Annual Meeting
Kamil Ugurbil, PhD, from the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR) at the University of Minnesota was presented the 2018
HPC Corner: Cost of Care Measures
HPC Corner: Cost of Care Measures By: David Seidenwurm, MD, FACR Value in healthcare is defined as quality of outcomes per
- Understanding Subdural Collections in Pediatric Abusive Head Trauma [REVIEW ARTICLE]...
- Solitary Parathyroid Adenoma Localization in Technetium Tc99m Sestamibi SPECT CT and Multiphase Multidetector 4D CT [HEAD & NECK]...
- Y-Stent-Assisted Coiling of Wide-Neck Bifurcation Intracranial Aneurysms: A Meta-Analysis [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Osseous versus Nonosseous Spinal Epidural Arteriovenous Fistulas: Experiences of 13 Patients [SPINE]...
- Fluoroscopically Guided Facet Injections: ComparisFellows’ Journal Club The authors evaluated the immediate and short-term efficacy of intra-articular and periarticular steroi...
- Spinal Epidural Arteriovenous Fistula with PerimedEditor’s Choice Thirteen consecutive patients were diagnosed with deep lumbosacral spinal dural arteriovenous fistula at a si...
- RadCases Plus Q&A: Neuro Imaging, 2nd EditionRiascos RF, Bonfante E, Calle S. RadCases Plus Q&A: Neuro Imaging, 2nd Edition;Thieme; 2018;264 pp;776 ill;$69.99 The 2nd...
- Pediatric Parotid Region Lesions: An Imaging Review
- The Utility of Ultrasonography in Evaluating the Pediatric Orbit
- Two Cases of Diabetic Striatopathy: A Rare Movement Disorder Associated with Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
- Imaging the Postoperative Lumbar Spine: A Review
- CNS Involvement in Hypereosinophilic Syndrome