HPC Corner: Radiology and the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021
By: Ryan K. Lee, MD, MBA As you undoubtedly know by now, the 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule brought about
HPC Corner: AMA-YPS/RFS Delegate Report
By: Vivek Yedavalli, MD, MS I appreciate the opportunity to represent the ASNR at this year’s virtual AMA special meeting
HPC Corner: COVID Specific CPT Codes Released
By: Colin Segovis, MD, PhD, MRMD (MRSC™) The COVID-19 pandemic has presented many challenges to us and our patients. The AMA
HPC Corner: The Quadruple Aim: Radiologists and Physicians in the Center
By: Raymond K. Tu MD, MS, FACR The “Quadruple Aim” has recently gained attention as health care stakeholders have identified growing
- Not only does #ASNR21 offer 60 sessions with 245 speakers, but there’s plenty of opportunity for fun! We'll have a wine tasting, mind/body sessions and...
- Emory Radiology COTD #157
Hx: Generalized weakness & AMS. Iron deficiency. Inhaling toilet bowl deodorizers
NO SPOILERS. Give answers w/ GIFs ONLY or submit to...
- Have you checked out our brand-new career center yet? Not only do you have access to more than 700 job postings, but all job seekers...
- Recommendations for Neuroradiology Training during Radiology Residency by the American Society of Neuroradiology Section Chiefs Leadership Group [WHITE PAPER]...
- Spinal Compliance Curves: Preliminary Experience with a New Tool for Evaluating Suspected CSF Venous Fistulas on CT Myelography in Patients with Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension [SPINE]...
- CTA Evaluation of Basilar Septations: An Entity Better Characterized as Aberrant Basilar Fenestrations [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Inversion Recovery Ultrashort TE MR Imaging of Myelin is Significantly Correlated with Disability in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis [FUNCTIONAL]...
- Neck Location on the Outer Convexity is a PredictoFellows’ Journal Club The aneurysm neck located on the outer convexity is a new, incomplete occlusion predictor, joining olde...
- Imaging Parameters of the Ipsilateral Medial GenicEditor’s Choice Diffusion spectrum imaging can detect abnormalities of white matter microstructure along the central auditory...
- Neuroimaging Clinics of North America: Machine LeaForghani R, ed. Mukherji SK, consulting ed. Neuroimaging Clinics of North America: Machine Learning and Other Artificial Inte...
- More Than Meets the Eye: Additional Insights on Trajectory Analysis in Penetrating Spine Trauma
- The Ossicles in Pediatric Conductive Hearing Loss
- Acute Viral Encephalitis Neuroimaging Spectrum
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor: An Emerging Treatment for Head and Neck Cancer. A Primer for the Radiologist
- A Radiologist’s Guide to Teeth: An Imaging Review of Dental Anatomy, Nomenclature, Trauma, Infection, and Tumors