Foundation of the ASNR 2018 Outstanding Contributions in Research Award recipient is Thomas A. Tomsick
The 2017-2018 Outstanding Contributions in Research Committee, chaired by Dr. Jeffrey G. Jarvik selected Thomas A. Tomsick, MD, from The
ASNR and Radiopaedia.org Seek Entries for Annual Meeting Case of the Day Brain Category
The American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) and Radiopaedia.org are again collaborating to give you the opportunity to submit an adult
ASNR 2018 Gold Medal and Honorary Member Award Winners
ASNR Awards 2018 Gold Medal to Drs. Mauricio Castillo and Ajax E. George The 2017-2018 Gold Medal Award Committee, chaired
RVS Update Committee (RUC) Update: A Salute to Dr. Joshua Hirsch
The RUC is a unique multispecialty committee convened by the American Medical Association dedicated to describing the resources required to
- Relationship between Ischemic Injury and Patient Outcomes after Surgical or Endovascular Treatment of Ruptured Anterior Communicating Artery Aneurysms [LETTERS]...
- Reply: [LETTERS]...
- Quantitative Analysis of Conebeam CT for Delineating Stents in Stent-Assisted Coil Embolization [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Clinical Validation of a Predictive Model for the Presence of Cervical Lymph Node Metastasis in Papillary Thyroid Cancer [HEAD & NECK]...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Febhttp://traffic.libsyn.com/ajnrpodcast/February2018AB.mp3 Liu KC, Starke RM, Durst CR, et al. Venous sinus stenting for reduct...
- Skull Base ImagingChong V. Skull Base Imaging. Elsevier; 2018; 350 pp; $99.99 Skull Base Imaging is a relatively short but succinct text that d...
- Expert DDx: Brain and Spine, 2nd EditionJhaveri MD, Salzman KL, Ross JS, et al. Expert DDx: Brain and Spine. 2nd ed. Elsevier; 2018; 1096 pp; 3500 ill; $329.99 There...
- Neuroimaging of Primary Progressive Aphasia Variants
- A Case of Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory‐like Syndrome in a Patient with Multiple Sclerosis Secondary to Discontinuation of Fingolimod
- Neuroimaging in Accidental Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: A Review and Update
- Infantile Vanishing White Matter Disease: A Case Report
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Paravertebral Masses and Mimics