ASNR Adds Patient Information on Gadolinium Contrast Agents
ASNR has added an article on safety of gadolinium contrast agents to its patient information website. Developed by the Gadolinium
AMA Opposes AHCA; CEO to Keynote ASNR Annual Meeting
The American Medical Association, whose CEO James Madara will be keynote speaker at this April’s ASNR Annual Meeting, has issued
ASNR Awards 2017 Honorary Member Status to Dr. Paul M. Parizel
The 2016-2017 Honorary Member Committee, chaired by Dr. Laurie A. Loevner, has selected Paul M. Parizel, M.D., Ph.D. from the
ASNR Awards 2017 Gold Medal to Dr. Robert D. Zimmerman
The 2016-2017 Gold Medal Award Committee, chaired by Dr. Michele H. Johnson, has selected Robert D. Zimmerman, M.D., FACR from
- Quantitative Assessment of Variation in CT Parameters on Texture Features: Pilot Study Using a Nonanatomic Phantom [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Can MRI Visual Assessment Differentiate the Variants of Primary-Progressive Aphasia? [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Regarding "Embolization of Intracranial Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas Using PHIL Liquid Embolic Agent in 26 Patients: A Multicenter Study" [LETTERS]...
- Brain Perivascular Spaces as Biomarkers of Vascular Risk: Results from the Northern Manhattan Study [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Effects of MRI Protocol Parameters, Preload InjectFellows’ Journal Club The authors used DSC-MR imaging simulations to examine the influence of various acquisition parameters...
- Evaluation of Encephaloduroarteriosynangiosis EffiEditor’s Choice In this prospective study, 13 patients underwent unilateral indirect cerebral revascularization and DSC-MR im...
- Noninterpretive Skills in Radiology: Q&A Top SWeissman AF, Bartel TB. Noninterpretive Skills in Radiology: Q&A Top Score Prep Guide for the Boards. Thieme; 2016; 110 p...
- C1‐2 Puncture: A Safe, Efficacious, and Potentially Underused Technique
- Wrong-Site Spine Surgery: What Radiologists Can Do
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Posttraumatic Neuromas of the Lumbar Plexus
- Varicella-Zoster Virus: One Pathogen With Multifaceted Imaging and Clinical Manifestations Influenced by Varied Pathophysiologic Mechanisms of Dissemination
- Acute Neurologic Toxicity Related to Nasal Insufflation of Crushed Oxycodone: A Case Series and Review of the Literature