HPC Corner: Hobson’s Choice
By Gaurang Shah, MD, FACR The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) of 2010 had three primary goals: expand access
For Immediate Release: American Society of Spine Radiology Announces the First Time Presentation of Results from UCLA/RAND Study on Vertebral Augmentation
OAK BROOK, Ill. (February 22, 2019) — The RAND health staff worked with the University of California at Los Angeles
For Immediate Release: American Society of Spine Radiology Announces the Presentation of Results From the Level l INTRACEPT Study
OAK BROOK, Ill. (February 21, 2019) — Results from the pre-specified interim analysis of the landmark INTRACEPT randomized controlled trial
HPC Corner: The New MSSP and Radiology
Author: Ryan Lee, MD The Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) had arguably the biggest overhaul in its existence this
- On Flow Diversion: The Changing Landscape of Intracerebral Aneurysm Management [REVIEW ARTICLE]...
- Curing Low-Grade Brain AVMs with Embolization? [COMMENTARIES]...
- Morphologic Evolution and Coordinated Development of the Fetal Lateral Ventricles in the Second and Third Trimesters [PEDIATRICS]...
- Flow Patterns in Carotid Webs: A Patient-Based Computational Fluid Dynamics Study [EXTRACRANIAL VASCULAR]...
- Journal Scan — This Month in Other Journals, Mar1. Fox MD. Mapping Symptoms to Brain Networks with the Human Connectome. N Engl J Med. 2018;379(23):2237-2245. doi:10.1056/NE...
- Accurate Patient-Specific Machine Learning Models Fellows’ Journal Club The authors evaluated tumor cell density using a transfer learning method that generates individualized...
- 3T MRI Whole-Brain Microscopy Discrimination of SuEditor’s Choice The authors applied an optimized TSE T2 sequence to washed postmortem brain samples to reveal exquisite and r...
- In and Around the Optic Chiasm: A Pictorial Review of Neuroimaging
- Neuroimaging of Substance Abuse
- Acoustic Apoplexy: A Rare Complication of Vestibular Schwannoma
- Camping Out in the Hippocampus: Imaging Spectrum of Etiologies That Affect the Hippocampi and Tips for Honing the Differential Diagnosis
- Multimodality Imaging of Cerebral Crystal-Storing Histiocytosis: Distinguishing Imaging Characteristics and a Literature Review of a Very Rare Entity