HPC Corner: MACRA 2018: Skeptics Fret, CMS Perseveres
HPC Corner: MACRA 2018: Skeptics Fret, CMS Perserveres Bill Donovan, MD, MPH, FACR Let’s review: MACRA was passed in mid-2015.
Apply Today for the 2018-2019 RSNA/ASNR Comparative Effectiveness Research Training (CERT) Program
The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and the American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) are co-sponsoring an interactive training program
HPC Corner: DON’T SWIPE LEFT! THIS IS NOT ANOTHER ARTICLE ON SDH
Hardik Valand BS, MS-IV, American University of Integrative Sciences. Raymond K Tu MD MS FACR, Progressive Radiology, United Medical Center,
Foundation of the ASNR 2018 Outstanding Contributions in Research Award recipient is Thomas A. Tomsick
The 2017-2018 Outstanding Contributions in Research Committee, chaired by Dr. Jeffrey G. Jarvik selected Thomas A. Tomsick, MD, from The
- REPLY: [LETTERS]...
- Value of Quantitative Collateral Scoring on CT Angiography in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Altered White Matter Microstructure in the Corpus Callosum and Its Cerebral Interhemispheric Tracts in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis: Diffusion Tensor Imaging Analysis [PEDIATRICS]...
- Neuroimaging in Dengue Seropositive Cases [LETTERS]...
- Obstetric Imaging: Fetal Diagnosis and Care, 2nd ECopel J. Obstetric Imaging: Fetal Diagnosis and Care. 2nd ed. Elsevier; 2017; 776 pp; $299.99 Obstetric Imaging: Fetal Diagno...
- In Memoriam – Brian C. Bowen (1946–2018)Brian C. Bowen, MD, PhD (1946–2018) Brian C. Bowen It is with sadness that I am writing to inform the members of the ASNR of...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Aprhttp://traffic.libsyn.com/ajnrpodcast/April2018AB.mp3 Wen, P. Y., & Huse, J. T. (2017). 2016 World Health Organization Cl...
- Fat Pads of the Head and Neck: An Imaging Review
- Compressive Optic Neuropathy from the Normal and Abnormal Internal Carotid Artery
- Thoracolumbar Spine Trauma: Pearls and Pitfalls of the Newer Classification Systems
- Intracranial Vessel Wall MRI in Clinical Practice: Technical Considerations, Current and Emerging Applications, and Clinical Pearls and Pitfalls
- Pembrolizumab-Related Neuroinflammation: A Case Report and Review of the Literature