ASNR 2018 Outstanding Presentation Awards
The following are recipients of ASNR’s Outstanding Presentation Awards at the 56th Annual Meeting: Functional Neuroradiology John-Paul J. Yu, MD,
HPC Corner: A Storm is Brewing Once Again
HPC Corner: A Storm is Brewing Once Again Greg Nicola, MD, FACR Some of the ASNR membership may be unaware
HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models?
HPC Corner: What is Radiology’s Role in Advanced Payment Models? Melissa Chen, MD The latest results for the original iteration
PREZ RELEASE(D) June 2018
As the month in which my ASNR presidency ended comes to a close, I want to thank all of you
- Value of Contrast-Enhanced MRA versus Time-of-Flight MRA in Acute Ischemic Stroke MRI [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Toward a Better Understanding of Dural Arteriovenous Fistula Angioarchitecture: Superselective Transvenous Embolization of a Sigmoid Common Arterial Collector [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Adult-Onset Leukoencephalopathy with Axonal Spheroids and Pigmented Glia: An MRI Study of 16 French Cases [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Feasibility, Safety, and Periprocedural Complications Associated with Endovascular Treatment of Ruptured Intracranial Aneurysms according to the Depth of Anesthesia [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Added Value of Spectroscopy to Perfusion MRI in thFellows’ Journal Club From January 2013 to January 2016, fifty-five consecutive patients with histopathologically proved lymp...
- Contextual Radiology Reporting: A New Approach to Editor’s Choice Contextual reporting is an alternative method of structured reporting that is specifically related to the dis...
- Modern Management of Spinal Deformities: A TheoretDickson RA, Harms J. Modern Management of Spinal Deformities: A Theoretical, Practical, and Evidence-based Text; Thieme; 2018...
- Neuroimaging in Atypical Parkinsonian Disorders
- Complications of Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery in the Brain and Spine
- Solitary Fibrous Tumor/Hemangiopericytoma: A Companion Case Discussion of a Spectrum of Rare CNS Mesenchymal Tumors and Their Evolving WHO Classification
- Overcoming Atypical Imaging Features of Meningioma with High-Resolution Imaging and Advanced Imaging Techniques
- Hepatic Myelopathy: Case Report of an Unusual MRI Finding