Congratulations to 2019 Anne G. Osborn ASNR Outreach Professors!
The ASNR International Collaborations Committee congratulates the following members who were selected as 2019 Anne G. Osborn ASNR Outreach Professors!
HPC Corner: Preparing for the Storm
HPC Corner: Preparing for the Storm Colin Segovis, MD On August 7, 2018, Greg Nicola, MD, FACR posted an
ASNR 2018 Outstanding Presentation Awards
The following are recipients of ASNR’s Outstanding Presentation Awards at the 56th Annual Meeting: Functional Neuroradiology John-Paul J. Yu, MD,
HPC Corner: A Storm is Brewing Once Again
HPC Corner: A Storm is Brewing Once Again Greg Nicola, MD, FACR Some of the ASNR membership may be unaware
- Dilated Vein of the Filum Terminale on MRI: A Marker for Deep Lumbar and Sacral Dural and Epidural Arteriovenous Fistulas [SPINE]...
- Clinical Value of Hybrid TOF-PET/MR Imaging-Based Multiparametric Imaging in Localizing Seizure Focus in Patients with MRI-Negative Temporal Lobe Epilepsy [ADULT BRAIN]...
- The ASNR-ACR-RSNA Common Data Elements Project: What Will It Do for the House of Neuroradiology? [PRACTICE PERSPECTIVES]...
- Facial Venous Malformations Are Associated with Cerebral Developmental Venous Anomalies [HEAD & NECK]...
- Seven Bypasses: Tenets and Techniques for RevasculLawton MT. Seven Bypasses: Tenets and Techniques for Revascularization. Thieme; 2018; 698 pp; 1,519 ill; $279.99. It was a re...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Sephttp://traffic.libsyn.com/ajnrpodcast/September2018AB.mp3 Kermany, D. S., Goldbaum, M., Cai, W., Valentim, C. C. S., Liang,...
- ExpertDDX: Musculoskeletal, 2nd EditionDavis KW, Blankenbaker DG. ExpertDDX: Musculoskeletal, 2nd Edition. Elsevier; 2018;968 pp;3,100 ill; $299.99. Expert DDX: Mus...
- Subcortical U-Fibers: Signposts to the Diagnosis of White Matter Disease
- Potent Potables: Examining Acute and Chronic CT and MR Imaging Patterns of Ethanol and Methanol Poisoning
- Papilledema in Brain AVMs: Pathophysiologic Considerations on the Basis of a Case Report
- Ocular Imaging: A Pictorial Review
- Bilateral Lacrimal Gland Prolapse: An Underrecognized Entity on CT