HPC Corner: Highlights of Proposed Changes to the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule
By: Melissa Chen, MD On July 29, 2019, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released the 2020 Proposed Rule1 for
- Final Prior Authorization Sign-on Letter
- ASNR Signs on the AMA Drafted Letter Concerning the “Improving Seniors’ Timely Access to Care” Act
- ASNR Signs On AANS/CNS Letter to Support the Nomination of Joseph Cheng, MD to the CPT Editorial Panel
- Missed the tweet chat? You can still read all the comments and advice. And then get working on those abstracts! https://t.co/hCuocJJoU8
- The Fate of Unruptured Intracranial Vertebrobasilar Dissecting Aneurysm with Brain Stem Compression According to Different Treatment Modalities [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- MRI Features of Histologically Diagnosed Supratentorial Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors and Pineoblastomas in Correlation with Molecular Diagnoses and Outcomes: A Report from the Childrens Oncology Group ACNS0332 Trial [PEDIATRICS]...
- Age-Dependent Signal Intensity Changes in the Structurally Normal Pediatric Brain on Unenhanced T1-Weighted MR Imaging [PEDIATRICS]...
- Bayesian Estimation of CBF Measured by DSC-MRI in Patients with Moyamoya Disease: Comparison with 15O-Gas PET and Singular Value Decomposition [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Perfusion MRI-Based Fractional Tumor Burden DifferFellows’ Journal Club Forty-seven patients with high-grade gliomas (primarily glioblastoma) with recurrent contrast-enhancing...
- Board Certification Characteristics of Practicing Editor’s Choice Of 3769 included radiologists ever subspecialty certified, 84.1% are currently subspecialty certified. Of 177...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, Oct1. Mehran R, Dangas GD, Weisbord SD. Contrast-associated acute kidney injury. N Engl J Med 2019;380(22):2146–55. doi:10.1056/...
- Vein of Galen Aneurysmal Malformations: An Overview for the Diagnostic Neuroradiologist
- Demystifying Astroblastomas: A Case Report and Review. What Have We Learned So Far?
- Traumatic Injury to the Dural Venous Sinuses: A Review of Imaging Findings and Patterns of Injury
- Ectopic Cerebellar Brain Parenchyma
- Extranasopharyngeal Angiofibroma of the Ethmoid Sinus: A Rare Entity