#ASNR20: The Successful Journey to Twice Reinvent Our Annual Meeting in the Midst of a Global Pandemic
The American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) has a reputation of putting on very strong annual meetings. This year, the 2019/20
By Amit Mahajan, MD
ASNR 2020-2021 Election Results
A total of 313 (14.9%) of Senior members voted in the recent election. Following are the winners: Vice-President: Erin Simon
HPC Corner: COVID-19 edition
By Bill Donovan, MD, MPH, FACR In lieu of an original article you might not have the time or inclination
- Apply for the Trainee Research Award in Neuroradiology or the RSNA/ASNR Comparative Effectiveness Research Training (CERT) Program, both with deadlines in August! To view the...
- How do Neuroradiologists fare with their clinical skills in localization in neurology? Help researchers understand the knowledge base by taking a 10 minute quiz using...
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- Counterpoint: Conventional Fluoroscopy-Guided SeleFellows’ Journal Club Two-hundred fifty-four conventional fluoroscopy-guided selective cervical nerve root blocks were perfor...
- Resting-State Brain Activity for Early Prediction Editor’s Choice The authors used resting-state fMRI in a prospective study to compare whole-brain functional connectivity bet...
- Fetal and Neonatal MRI Predictors of Aggressive EaFellows’ Journal Club The authors aimed to identify brain MR imaging characteristics obtained from fetal and early neonatal s...
- “True Fetal Posterior Cerebral Artery”: Rare Variant Mimics AVM on MRI
- More Than Just Cerumen: Lesions of the External Auditory Canal and Their Surgical Implications
- The Atypical “Diving” Lesion: Congenital Dilated Imperforate Submandibular Duct
- Regressed Pneumatization: Fatty Replacement of Previously Aerated Air Cells Mimicking Arrested Pneumatization
- Imaging Findings in Dorsal Thoracic Arachnoid Web and the Differential Diagnosis of “Scalpel Sign”