ASNR’s Comprehensive Neuroradiology Course is a three-day intensive, image-rich review of neuroradiology taught by award-winning educators. This high-yield, practical course covers the essentials of neuroradiology practice, including adult brain imaging, head and neck imaging, spine imaging, pediatric neuroradiology, and advanced imaging techniques in neuroradiology.
In 2024, the course will be hosted in beautiful Cancun, Mexico, with ASNR offering an affordable all-inclusive hotel package rate. In addition to the daily sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to interact and network with other attendees and faculty during our evening events.
Don’t miss the 2024 Comprehensive Neuroradiology Course offering you:
- Three days covering the most practical need-to-know topics in both adult and pediatric neuroradiology
- Education provided by award-winning faculty from top teaching institutions
- Case-based sessions with interactive components to keep you engaged
- The opportunity to submit cases for presentation
- 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- On-demand access for an additional 90 days post-event for in-person attendees
- Interesting case submissions open to residents and fellows- cases to be given live “boards-style” to our expert faculty by the course director
- Access to a beautiful, all-inclusive venue surrounded on three sides by the turquoise blue Caribbean Sea
- Included social events, allowing you to mingle with your colleagues and the course faculty while relaxing at the resort