Neuroradiology Updates and COVID-19
Tag(s)Healthcare Policy, Diversity & Inclusion, COVID-19, Webinar
RELEASE DATE: 8/5/2020
EXPIRATION DATE: 8/4/2023
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
To complete this activity, learners will watch a webinar (live or recorded) and submit a course evaluation. Once all elements are completed, a certificate will be provided in the Completed Courses section of the My Learning tab.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will have strategies to:
- Highlighting health disparities associated with COVID-19 infection;
- Understanding social determinants of disparities and potential mitigating factors;
- Identify neuro-imaging findings in critically ill COVID-19 patients;
- Describe the pathophysiology and clinical outcome of leukoencephalopathy and micro-bleeds seen in many of COVID-19 patients.
- Recommend short- and mid-term follow-up imaging of these patients;
- Discuss various pathways of neurological involvement with SARS-CoV-2;
- Discuss imaging of neurological involvement in COVID-19 patients.
Update on Neuroradiological Manifestations of COVID19: Part 1
Gul Moonis, MD
Health Disparities and COVID19
Prachi Dubey, MD
Update on Neuroradiological Manifestations of COVID19: Part 2
Rajan Jain, MD
The American Society of Neuroradiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Neuroradiology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Bunch, Paul: Nothing to disclose.
Dubey, Prachi: Nothing to disclose.
Jain, Rajan: Nothing to disclose.
Jordan, John: Nothing to disclose.
Moonis, Gul: Nothing to disclose.
Simon Schwartz, Erin: Nothing to disclose.