About the Cornelius G. Dyke Award
HISTORY AND ELIGIBILITY: This award was established to honor Cornelius G. Dyke, one of the pioneers in Neuroradiology, and is given to an assistant professor, fellow or resident for excellence as demonstrated in a paper, which represents original, unpublished research in some aspect of Neuroradiology.
To be considered for Cornelius G. Dyke award a new paper must be submitted for the ASNR 62nd Annual Meeting via the online abstract submission site. Following review of abstracts, authors of the highest-ranking abstracts will be asked to submit a manuscript.
Abstracts to be considered for the award must be received by Wednesday, November 1, 2023 (11:59 PM EST)
THE DYKE AWARD INCLUDES:
- A $500 honorarium
- Invitation to the President’s Gala at the 62nd Annual Meeting in 2024
- Invitation to present the work at the 62nd Annual Meeting in 2024 as scheduled by the program committee
- Complimentary registration for the 60nd Annual Meeting in Las Vegas
- Promotion at 60nd Annual meeting, via ASNR eNews and posting on the ASNR website
APPLICATION DEADLINE: To be considered for the award, submit an abstract electronically by Wednesday, November 1, 2023 (11:59 PM EST) via the Abstract Submission site on the ASNR Annual Meeting website.*
Submissions should be in some aspect of neuroradiology (head, neck, central nervous system, functional imaging, anatomy, pediatrics or spine)
* No manuscript should be submitted at this stage. Following review of the abstracts, the ASNR office will request a manuscript for the highest-ranking abstracts. The top scored abstracts are asked to submit a full manuscript between January and February 2024, to be eligible for this award.
If you have questions about the award submission instructions, please contact Theresa Espinosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the past recipients of the Cornelius G. Dyke Award, click here.