ASNR Neuroradiology CDE Distribution Supporting Documentation
The ASNR-ACR-RSNA Common Data Elements (CDE) Neuroradiology Workgroup is charged with disseminating best-practice concepts and features that should universally appear in neuroradiology reports for specific clinical use-cases.
CDE macros are not reporting templates — they are granular concepts: required questions with controlled responses to be inserted into your normal prose report. Use of these macros ensures that required concepts are addressed in a uniform way, for optimized communication with the healthcare team and patients. The CDE macros are based on the most current evidence, allowing the radiologist to report according to current classifications, guidelines and management recommendations, without needing to make a separate search of the literature.
It’s the next-generation neuroradiology reporting: improving patient care and radiology workflow.
Powerscribe360 Macros of Neuro CDEs
Download this Instruction Document first. This contains detailed description, rationale, references and diagrams.
- ASNR CDE Plain Text
- CDE AO Spine ThoracoLumbar Injury Classification (TLICS)
- CDE AO Upper Cervical Spine Trauma CDEs
- CDE Baseline Glioma MRI (VASARI featureset)
- CDE Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy (Modified Boston Critera)
- CDE CT Paranasal Sinus Inflammatory
- CDE CT Stroke
- CDE CTA Carotid atherosclerotic
- CDE Epidural Spinal Cord Compression (ESCC)
- CDE Laryngeal CA
- CDE Leukoariosis Scale
- CDE Lumbar degenerative disc disease
- CDE Lymph Nodes
- CDE Medial Temporal Lobe Atrophy Scale
- CDE MS Brain – Baseline
- CDE MS Spine
- CDE Pituitary Macroadenoma
- CDE Pituitary Microadenoma
- CDE Spinal Cord Injury
- CDE Spinal Instability Neoplastic Score (SINS)
- CDE Subaxial Cervical Spine Injury Classification (SLIC)