Submit an ASNR Case of the Week
Katie Traylor, Jessica Wen, and Gennaro D’Anna
Submit cases by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cases need to be interesting and educational. Case acceptance is based upon the discretion of the Case Editors. After all Case Editors have reviewed a case, a decision e-mail will be sent.
- Anyone who submits a case must consult his or her institutional policies on posting cases to social media.
- Authors submitting cases acknowledge that submitted images have not been previously published. The submitted images cannot be “owned” by another entity or journal.
- No identifiable data such as demographic information or hospital identity numbers should be on the images.
- An approximate age should be used in the case vignette to minimize possibility of identification.
- Avoid posting rare cases as a rare diagnosis may be enough for a patient to be identified.
- Exception: Obtain written patient consent in these cases.
- Should be only radiology and pathology images, no clinical images
- No medical legal cases or those that have a potential of becoming a medical legal case. i.e. any cases in which the treating physician may be sued or abusive pediatric head trauma cases.
Submission includes 2 PowerPoint slides and additional requirements:
Sample Case Slides:
Submissions should utilize our PowerPoint template. Cases that do not adhere to the submission guidelines listed above will be rejected. Please submit final case via e-mail to email@example.com
Note: This template includes multiple design options under layouts for ease of use.
Images should be provided at 92 dpi.
Topics of Interest:
All properly submitted cases will be reviewed and considered for publication. ASNR encourages submitting cases that present the diagnoses in this document.