Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The ASNR and the Foundation of the ASNR will embrace and advance diversity throughout all of their activities, in addition to active promotion of inclusion in membership, leadership, staff, research and innovation efforts, education, and annual meeting offerings for the benefit of our patients and all of neuroradiology.
The committee shall hold conference calls monthly and meets in-person as needed.
Diversity and Inclusion Program Checklist
When looking at the breadth and depth of your potential education event contributors (speakers, moderators, poster presentations, etc.), based on your general knowledge, is there diverse and inclusive representation in the following areas:
- Geographical, including International representation
- Institutional (i.e. not only from the same academic institutions)
- Gender / Gender Identification
- Minorities; race, ethnicity, culture, nationality
- Practice Environment
- Training Background / Institution
- Accommodations for all levels of abilities (wheelchair access, closed captions, etc.)