Annual Meeting Program Committee
The Annual Meeting Program Committee’s primary purpose is to create, provide and direct the annual meeting vision, content and attendee experience that best meets ASNR membership needs.
The committee holds monthly conference calls and meets in-person 1-2 times annually.
Diversity and Inclusion Program Checklist
When looking at the breadth and depth of your potential education event contributors (speakers, moderators, poster presentations, etc.), based on your general knowledge, is there diverse and inclusive representation in the following areas:
- Geographical, including International representation
- Institutional (i.e. not only from the same academic institutions)
- Gender / Gender Identification
- Minorities; race, ethnicity, culture, nationality
- Practice Environment
- Training Background / Institution
- Accommodations for all levels of abilities (wheelchair access, closed captions, etc.)