HPC Corner: Low Income Minority Barriers To Health Access
By: Dorys Arlene Chavez Melendez, MD; Hardik Valand, BSc, MS-4; Raymond K. Tu, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.R. The United States will
HPC Corner: Hobson’s Choice
By Gaurang Shah, MD, FACR The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) of 2010 had three primary goals: expand access
For Immediate Release: American Society of Spine Radiology Announces the First Time Presentation of Results from UCLA/RAND Study on Vertebral Augmentation
OAK BROOK, Ill. (February 22, 2019) — The RAND health staff worked with the University of California at Los Angeles
For Immediate Release: American Society of Spine Radiology Announces the Presentation of Results From the Level l INTRACEPT Study
OAK BROOK, Ill. (February 21, 2019) — Results from the pre-specified interim analysis of the landmark INTRACEPT randomized controlled trial
- A Novel Collateral Imaging Method Derived from Time-Resolved Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MR Angiography in Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Pilot Study [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping of Time-Dependent Susceptibility Changes in Multiple Sclerosis Lesions [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Association between Tumor Acidity and Hypervascularity in Human Gliomas Using pH-Weighted Amine Chemical Exchange Saturation Transfer Echo-Planar Imaging and Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast Perfusion MRI at 3T [FUNCTIONAL]...
- Baseline and Evolutionary Radiologic Features in Sporadic, Hemorrhagic Brain Cavernous Malformations [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Journal Scan — This Month in Other Journals, MayMay 2019 (9 papers) 1. Ebeling PR, Akesson K, Bauer DC, et al. The Efficacy and Safety of Vertebral Augmentation: A Second AS...
- Lubdha Shah Joins AJNR as Senior EditorLubdha M. Shah, MD The American Journal of Neuroradiology welcomed Lubdha M. Shah, MD, as a Senior Editor on May 1st. Dr. Sha...
- Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension: A SystematicEditor’s Choice Using spinal MR imaging to dichotomize patients with spontaneous intracranial hypotension into spinal longitu...
- 3D Cinematic Rendering and Its Applications in Neuroimaging: Studio Magic Meets Anatomy and Pathology
- Overcoming “Stage” Fright: American Joint Committee on Cancer 8th Edition Pharyngeal Cancer Update
- CT‐Guided Transfacet Lumbar Puncture in a Patient with Hyperlordosis with Suspected Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Hemorrhagic and Hypervascular Sinonasal Masses: A Review
- Acute Myelopathy from ADEM to Zika