HPC Corner: Overcoming Health Disparities in the United States
HPC Corner: Overcoming Health Disparities in the United States By: John E. Jordan, MD, MPP, FACR Health care disparities limit
Kamil Ugurbil, PhD presented the 2018 Victor M. Haughton Award at the ASFNR 12th Annual Meeting
Kamil Ugurbil, PhD, from the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR) at the University of Minnesota was presented the 2018
HPC Corner: Cost of Care Measures
HPC Corner: Cost of Care Measures By: David Seidenwurm, MD, FACR Value in healthcare is defined as quality of outcomes per
Congratulations to 2019 Anne G. Osborn ASNR Outreach Professors!
The ASNR International Collaborations Committee congratulates the following members who were selected as 2019 Anne G. Osborn ASNR Outreach Professors!
- Depiction of the Superior Petrosal Vein Complex by 3D Contrast-Enhanced MR Angiography [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Synthesizing a Contrast-Enhancement Map in Patients with High-Grade Gliomas Based on a Postcontrast MR Imaging Quantification Only [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Brain MR Imaging Findings in Woodhouse-Sakati Syndrome [ADULT BRAIN]...
- How to Size Intracranial Aneurysms: A Phantom Study of Invasive and Noninvasive Methods [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Otolaryngology Cases: The University of CincinnatiPensak ML, Hart CK, Patil YJ. Otolaryngology Cases: The University of Cincinnati Clinical Portfolio, Second Edition. Thieme;...
- Opportunity to Attend a Hands-on Clinical fMRI andConference Dates: Dec 10-12, 2018 Credits: 23.5 CME and 3 SAM credits Course Director: Andrei I. Holodny, MD Conference Loc...
- Correlation between Human Papillomavirus Status anFellows’ Journal Club A group of 59 patients with untreated histologically proved T2–T4 oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma...
- Primary Vascular Lesions of the Cavernous Sinus: Beyond “Hemangioma”
- A Rare Case of “Benign” Pleomorphic Adenoma with Cutaneous Metastases
- Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of Orbital Tumors: What the Surgeon Wants to Know
- Chordomas of the Skull Base and Cervical Spine in Children: Radiologic, Clinical, and Pathologic Evaluation
- Sagging Eye Syndrome: A Case Report