By Amit Mahajan, MD
ASNR 2020-2021 Election Results
A total of 313 (14.9%) of Senior members voted in the recent election. Following are the winners: Vice-President: Erin Simon
HPC Corner: COVID-19 edition
By Bill Donovan, MD, MPH, FACR In lieu of an original article you might not have the time or inclination
WFNRS Travel Grant Deadline is March 30.
The World Federation of Neuroradiological Societies (WFNRS) is beginning its 2020 travelling grant program for attending major neuroradiological meetings (updated
- ASFNR Programming for #ASNR20 begins in less than 20 minutes!
9am central/10am eastern
White matter anatomy and function
Nonmotor functions of the cerebellum
- CT Scanning in Suspected Stroke or Head Trauma: Is it Worth to go the Extra Mile and Include the Chest to Screen for COVID-19 Infection? [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Brain Imaging Use and Findings in COVID-19: A Single Academic Center Experience in the Epicenter of Disease in the United States [ADULT BRAIN]...
- COVID-19-Associated Miller Fisher Syndrome: MRI Findings [HEAD & NECK]...
- Surprise Diagnosis of COVID-19 following Neuroimaging Evaluation for Unrelated Reasons during the Pandemic in Hot Spots [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Predictors of Cerebral Aneurysm Rupture after CoilFellows’ Journal Club The authors evaluated a total of 426 unruptured aneurysms and 169 ruptured aneurysms that underwent coi...
- Advanced Multicompartment Diffusion MRI Models andEditor’s Choice In this review, the authors provide an appraisal of the current literature on the physics principles, histopa...
- Reliability of CT Angiography in Cerebral VasospasFellows’ Journal Club In Part I of this study, articles reporting the reliability of CTA up to May 2018 were systematically s...
- “True Fetal Posterior Cerebral Artery”: Rare Variant Mimics AVM on MRI
- More Than Just Cerumen: Lesions of the External Auditory Canal and Their Surgical Implications
- The Atypical “Diving” Lesion: Congenital Dilated Imperforate Submandibular Duct
- Regressed Pneumatization: Fatty Replacement of Previously Aerated Air Cells Mimicking Arrested Pneumatization
- Imaging Findings in Dorsal Thoracic Arachnoid Web and the Differential Diagnosis of “Scalpel Sign”