Visit ASNR Booth at RSNA 2016
Share your questions and comments with ASNR staff during the RSNA at Booth #1004 in the South Building. On Monday,
NIH BRAIN Initiative Funds Next-Generation Human Imaging following Early Push by ASNR and Other Societies
After a concerted push by ASNR and several other societies in 2014 for more emphasis on human brain imaging in
NEWS RELEASE: Mary Beth Hepp Named New Executive Director for the American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sept. 9, 2016 CONTACT: Angelo Artemakis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-574-0220, x227 Mary Beth Hepp, MBA, will assume the reins
ASNR Announces Speakers for International Imaging Series, Singapore
The ASNR is pleased to announce the speakers that have been selected for the ASNR International Imaging Series in Singapore,
- Ascending and Descending Thoracic Vertebral Arteries [EXTRACRANIAL VASCULAR]...
- Use of Phase-Contrast MRA to Assess Intracranial Venous Sinus Resistance to Drainage in Healthy Individuals [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Diagnostic Accuracy of T1-Weighted Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced-MRI and DWI-ADC for Differentiation of Glioblastoma and Primary CNS Lymphoma [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Foundation of ASNR Grant Announcements: Awards andThe Foundation of the ASNR is pleased to announce that we will be utilizing FluidReview, a grant management software system,...
- Cervical Spinal Cord DTI Is Improved by Reduced FOFellows’ Journal Club The authors evaluated multiple parameters of reduced-FOV DTI to optimize image quality. Fifteen healthy...
- Mechanical Thrombectomy in Patients with Acute IscEditor’s Choice This is a retrospective analysis of 484 patients in a prospectively collected stroke data base. The inclusion...