ASNR 2018 Neuroradiology CDE Distribution Supporting Documentation
The ASNR-ACR-RSNA Common Data Elements (CDE) Neuroradiology Workgroup is charged with cataloging and codifying best-practice concepts or features that should universally appear in neuroradiology reports for specific clinical use-cases. CDEs are not reporting templates — they are granular concepts and controlled responses.
It’s the next-generation neuroradiology reporting. It’s not what you think it is!
Powerscribe360 Macros of Neuro CDEs
- CDE AO Spine ThoracoLumbar Injury Classification (TLICS)
- CDE CT Paranasal Sinus Inflammatory
- CDE CT Stroke
- CDE Epidural Spinal Cord Compression (ESCC)
- CDE Lymph Nodes
- CDE MS Brain - Baseline
- CDE MS Spine
- CDE Pituitary Macroadenoma
- CDE Pituitary Microadenoma
- CDE Spinal Cord Injury
- CDE Spinal Instability Neoplastic Score (SINS)
- CDE Subaxial Cervical Spine Injury Classification (SLIC)