Welcome / Velkommen / Bienvenue / Huānyíng / Ahlan wa sahlan / Yôkoso
Welcome to the ASNR's International Collaborations page. Here you will learn about the ways ASNR collaborates with neuroradiology globally and the benefits offered to neuroradiologists in every corner of the globe. While American is an important part of ASNR's identity, the Society has evolved to be a global organization, advancing neuroradiological science and practice across all borders. For example,
- A majority of American Journal of Neuroradiology's articles come from non-American authors, with strong representation across the globe.
- ASNR's Annual Meeting typically attracts hundreds of attendees from outside of North America, and
- ASNR websites, such as AJNR, Neurographics, and ASNR eCME reach global audiences to disseminate neuroradiology research and education throughout the world.
- Each year. ASNR Outreach Professors visit countries to boost neuroradiology education across the globe.
- The ASNR has launched the International Imaging Series of meetings, providing speakers for programs internationally. The first of these meetings was in Bangkok in May 2016. Future meetings are planned for Singapore in May 2017, Bangkok in November 2017, Hong Kong in March 2018, Cape Town in October 2018, and Lviv, Ukraine in 2019.