What resources do you monitor for radiology & neurorad-specific news/info?

American Society of Neuroradiology Forums COVID-19 Diagnostic Imaging and Protocols What resources do you monitor for radiology & neurorad-specific news/info?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ASNR
      Keymaster

I was hoping people could share their best news sources for emerging radiology Covid-19 news here so we can all stay up-to-date! Any specific social media accounts of experts to follow?

Thanks in advance!

hrussell
      Participant

I check ASNR for neuro-related updates and I follow <span style=”color: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant-ligatures: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: inherit; white-space: inherit; font-family: system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Ubuntu, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif;”>@Amit_Neurorad and @</span><span style=”color: #657786; font-family: system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Ubuntu, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; white-space: nowrap;”>YaleRadiology on Twitter! I get some of my updates from discussions with colleagues, and I’ve also been checking the society of thoracic radiology COVID page for updates since we see the lungs in so many of our neuro studies.</span>

Would love to hear what resources others are using!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.