ASNR is accepting late-breaking abstract submissions for abstracts detailing highly significant and timely findings in any area of neuroradiology that were not available at the time of the earlier abstract deadline. Late-breaking abstracts should present data that are high impact, groundbreaking, innovative, and newsworthy.
IMPORTANT: There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to deadlines. No changes or withdrawals will be allowed for late-breaking abstracts.
Acceptance notifications will be sent on April 1, 2022, upon conclusion of peer review.
Questions? Contact the ASNR Education Department at email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Policies
1. For an abstract to be considered for late-breaking presentation, the submitting author must:
- Explain why this abstract could not have been submitted for the regular abstract deadline.
- Explain why the findings are of high scientific impact, especially newsworthy and deserving of consideration.
- Identify the trial phase if the abstracts reports resulting of an ongoing clinical trial.
2. Late-breaking abstracts must not be a revision of an abstract submitted to the original submission deadline. This submission is NOT intended for updates to data submitted for the original submission deadline.
3. Submission of a late-breaking abstract constitutes a commitment by the presenting author to register and attend the Annual Meeting to present their work.
4. Late-breaking abstracts cannot contain data previously presented at a national meeting within the US at the time of abstract submission OR already accepted for publication in any online or PubMed indexed venue at the time of abstract submission.
5. No-show presenters will be reported to the Annual Meeting Planning Committee, which may affect future abstract submission opportunities.
6. Maximum length: 2,500 characters not including images/figures. Charts, graphs, and tables may be included as an image, for all categories. Submission site allows uploading of files into the system. Changes can be made to the abstract PRIOR to the late-breaking submission deadline.
7. All presenters will have the ability to present virtually if they are unable or unwilling to travel to the meeting.
Monday, February 7: Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Site Opens
Monday, March 14 (11:59 PM EST): Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline
Friday, April 1: Late-Breaking Abstract Acceptance Notifications Sent