Don't miss this opportunity to connect with over 1700 attendees over a 4 day period. Attendees include top leaders, researchers and clinicians in the field all dedicated to the advancement of neuroradiology.
EXHIBIT HALL PACKAGE
EXHIBIT SPACE INCLUDES:
- 8’ high backwall drape
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Complimentary listing in the ASNR 58th Annual Meeting materials, online exhibitor listing section of the ASNR website, and ASNR meeting mobile app.
- Complimentary representative registrations, depending on booth size.
- An exhibitor badge allows access to the Technical Exhibit Hall, Education Exhibit Hall, Welcome Reception, and Educational Sessions. CME credit is not tracked or awarded to those with exhibitor badges. Exhibitor personnel that wish to obtain CME credit must register and pay the applicable registration fee.
- Each 10’ x 10’ exhibiting company is provided five (5) complimentary registrations.
- Each 10’ x 20’ exhibiting company is provided ten (10) complimentary registrations.
- Each 20’ x 20’ exhibiting company is provided fifteen (15) complimentary registrations.
- Additional company representatives may register for an exhibitor registration fee of $ 100.00 each.
EXHIBITION SPACE RATES:
|Standard Exhibitor||$34.00 per square foot|
|Publisher||$24.00 per square foot|
|Corner||$175.00 per corner assignment|
Completed Exhibit Space Application and 25% deposit of the total space cost are due at the time of booking to be considered for the initial space assignment. Initial space assignment will be provided by February 24, 2020
EXHIBIT HALL DATES AND HOURS
|Sunday, May 31||6:15pm-7:30pm||Welcome Reception|
|Monday, June 1||10:00am-4:00pm||Technical Exhibition|
|Tuesday, June 2||10:00am-4:00pm||Technical Exhibition|
|Wednesday, June 3||10:00am-4:00pm||Technical Exhibition|
Daily Lunch – 11:30am – 1:00pm
Daily Coffee and Refreshment Break – 10:00am – 11:00am & 2:00pm -3:00pm
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
If you have questions about the ASNR 2020 space contract, please contact:
Lynn Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX: (630) 574-0661
PHONE: (630) 574-0220
For more specific information, please refer to the T.E. Rules and Regulations section.