Housing and Travel
The conference will be held at:
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For your convenience we have secured sleeping rooms at Caesars Palace. See below for more information.
Room RatesSingle/Double – $245 – $275 + Daily Resort Fee Rates are subject to applicable state & local taxes, currently 13.38% (subject to change without notice). Rates are based on availability.
- Premium Strip View King - Either Augustus or Octavius - 1 room but separated into sleeping vs. living area, with a view of the strip
- Palace Premium rooms are located in the Palace Tower, closest to the Conference Meeting Space. These rooms are also slightly larger than other towers’ rooms
- Julius Deluxe rooms are located in the Julius Tower, located in the center of the property with easy access to the casino.
- Octavius Premium rooms are located in the Octavius Tower, located on the Southern end of the property near the Garden of the Gods Pool and hotel lobby for convenience
- Augustus Premium rooms are located in the Augustus Tower, located on the southern end of the property
- Caesars Palace Hotel will be accepting reservations directly and online. Reference your group name, ASNR Annual Meeting, or group code SCASN0 when calling the Caesars Palace at 866-227-5944
- To make a reservation online, please use the following link: https://book.passkey.com/go/SCASN0
- Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls)
- Two (2) Guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (does not include use of the spa)
- In-Room Internet access to include two (2) devices per room per day (Property-wide and inter-property roaming available at that property for an additional fee)
- Unless otherwise specified, the resort fee will be posted to the Individual’s room account
A 72-hour cancellation policy applies to all group reservations
Hotel Cut Off Date
ASNR Room Block cut-off day is April 23, 2020, rates are subject to change after this date
Air Travel and Ground Transportation
Group shuttles are available on the west side of baggage claim, outside door exits 7 - 13.
Shuttles are located outside on Level Zero on the west end of the building to serve domestic travelers and on the east side of the building to accommodate international travelers.
A one-way fare cost is between $7.50 and $11
Click here for schedule and details https://www.supershuttle.com/locations/lasvegas-las/
Terminal 1 Taxis
Taxi cabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside door exits 1 - 4.
Terminal 3 Taxis
At Terminal 3, taxis are located outside on Level Zero.
A one-way ride can cost between $18 and $25
*There is a $2.00 charge on all fares originating at the airport.
Ride Share Pick up from Terminal 1
The Ride Share pick up is located on level 2M of the parking garage.
- From Baggage Claim, take the elevator near door #2 up to level 2.
- Cross the pedestrian bridge on level 2 to the Terminal 1 Parking Garage.
Ride Share Pick up from Terminal 3
The Ride Share pick up is located on the Valet level of the Terminal 3 parking garage.
- From Baggage Claim, take the elevator near door #52, #54 or #56 up to level 1.
- Cross the pedestrian bridge on level 1 to the Terminal 3 Parking Garage.
A one-way ride can cost between $15 and $22