Not attending the ASNR 55th Annual Meeting? We will miss you in Long Beach, CA, but you can still participate in live ASNR sessions in the comfort of your home or office! ASNR SelectStream is offers four one-hour SAM sessions streamed live online, Monday through Thursday, April 24-27 at 8 am Pacific (10 am Central; 11 am Eastern).
Individual sessions may be purchased for $20 each via the ASNR eCME website at http://www.asnr.org/selectstream17. At the scheduled session time, simply log into the eCME site, view the live session and answer the self-assessment questions for immediate CME credit.
The session content spans main neuroradiology specialty areas:
Pediatrics Self Assessment Module (SAM) // Monday, Apr. 24, 08:05- 9:05 AM (PDT) // 1.0 hour
- Recognizing Cortical Dysplasia, Julie Hurteau-Miller CHEO
- Phakomatoses from Molecules to Morphology, Mai-Lan Ho MD
Head and Neck Self Assessment Module (SAM) // Tuesday, Apr. 25, 8:00 – 9:00 AM // 1.0 hour
- Orbital Imaging: The ED Essentials, John P. Karis MD
- Temporal Bone: Looking through the Third Window, Ashok Srinivasan MD
Vascular Self Assessment Module (SAM) // Wednesday, Apr. 26, 8:00 – 9:00 AM // 1.0 hour
- Neurovascular Topics In The Endovascular Arena, Maksim Shapiro MD
Spine Self-Assessment Module (SAM) // Thursday, Apr. 27, 8:00–9:00 AM // 1.0 hour
- Post Operative Spine, Jeffrey S. Ross MD
- Optimized Imaging of the Postoperative Spine: Artifact Reduction on CT and MR, Lawrence N. Tanenbaum MD, FACR