Cluster of an Unusual Amnestic Syndrome Associated with Substance Use — Massachusetts, 2012–2016
In a recent communication in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports, Barash, Somerville, and DeMaria identified an unusual cluster involving
ASNR Signs onto Letter in Response to Executive Order on Immigration and Travel
Dear ASNR Members and Other Colleagues, The American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) has long fostered and benefited from close collaborations
Foundation Alzheimers Imaging Research Award Deadline: January 31
The American Society of Neuroradiology funds imaging-based research that advance our understanding of Alzheimer’s disease, help identify new treatment strategies,
ASNR and Radiopaedia.org Seek Entries for Annual Meeting Case of the Day Brain Category
ASNR and Radiopaedia.org are again collaborating to give you the opportunity to submit an adult brain case to ASNR 2017
- Intracranial Arteriovenous Shunting Detection with Arterial Spin-Labeling and Susceptibility-Weighted Imaging: Potential Pitfall of a Venous Predominant Parenchymal Arteriovenous Malformation [LETTERS]...
- REPLY: [LETTERS]...
- Intracranial and Extracranial Neurovascular Manifestations of Takayasu Arteritis [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Cognitive Implications of Deep Gray Matter Iron in Multiple Sclerosis [ADULT BRAIN]...
- Nerve SurgeryMackinnon SE. Nerve Surgery. Thieme; 2015; 645 pp; 879 ill; $299.99 Dr. Susan Mackinnon is a world-renowned expert in all asp...
- LINNC NYC 2017 SeminarDon’t miss this course in neuroradiology and neurosurgery! Mark your calendars for March 24-25, 2017. Program topics include:...
- Opportunity to Attend a Hands-On Clinical fMRI andMay 3-5, 2017 24 CME and 3 SAM credits Course Director: Andrei I. Holodny, MD Conference Location: Weill Greenberg Center Wei...
- C1‐2 Puncture: A Safe, Efficacious, and Potentially Underused Technique
- Wrong-Site Spine Surgery: What Radiologists Can Do
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Posttraumatic Neuromas of the Lumbar Plexus
- Varicella-Zoster Virus: One Pathogen With Multifaceted Imaging and Clinical Manifestations Influenced by Varied Pathophysiologic Mechanisms of Dissemination
- Acute Neurologic Toxicity Related to Nasal Insufflation of Crushed Oxycodone: A Case Series and Review of the Literature