Cluster of an Unusual Amnestic Syndrome Associated with Substance Use — Massachusetts, 2012–2016
In a recent communication in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports, Barash, Somerville, and DeMaria identified an unusual cluster involving
ASNR Signs onto Letter in Response to Executive Order on Immigration and Travel
Dear ASNR Members and Other Colleagues, The American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) has long fostered and benefited from close collaborations
Foundation Alzheimers Imaging Research Award Deadline: January 31
The American Society of Neuroradiology funds imaging-based research that advance our understanding of Alzheimer’s disease, help identify new treatment strategies,
ASNR and Radiopaedia.org Seek Entries for Annual Meeting Case of the Day Brain Category
ASNR and Radiopaedia.org are again collaborating to give you the opportunity to submit an adult brain case to ASNR 2017
- Regarding "MR Imaging of the Cervical Spine in Nonaccidental Trauma: A Tertiary Institution Experience" [LETTERS]...
- REPLY: [LETTERS]...
- Patterns of Brain Injury in Newborns Treated with Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation [PEDIATRICS]...
- Intraforaminal Location of Thoracolumbar Radicular Arteries Providing an Anterior Radiculomedullary Artery Using Flat Panel Catheter Angiotomography [INTERVENTIONAL]...
- Opportunity to Attend a Hands-On Clinical fMRI andMay 3-5, 2017 24 CME and 3 SAM credits Course Director: Andrei I. Holodny, MD Conference Location: Weill Greenberg Center Wei...
- Synthetic MRI in the Detection of Multiple SclerosFellows’ Journal Club In this retrospective study, synthetic T2-weighted, FLAIR, double inversion recovery, and phase-sensiti...
- Quantifying Intracranial Plaque Permeability with Editor’s Choice The purpose of this study was to use DCE MR imaging to quantify the contrast permeability of intracranial ath...
- C1‐2 Puncture: A Safe, Efficacious, and Potentially Underused Technique
- Wrong-Site Spine Surgery: What Radiologists Can Do
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Posttraumatic Neuromas of the Lumbar Plexus
- Varicella-Zoster Virus: One Pathogen With Multifaceted Imaging and Clinical Manifestations Influenced by Varied Pathophysiologic Mechanisms of Dissemination
- Acute Neurologic Toxicity Related to Nasal Insufflation of Crushed Oxycodone: A Case Series and Review of the Literature