ASNR 2021-2022 Election Results
ASNR is excited to present the following 2021 – 2022 Election results. A total of 289 (17.3%) of Senior members
A Novel Resource to Facilitate New Medical Imaging Discoveries Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic: the Medical Imaging and Data Resource Center (MIDRC)
By: Adam E. Flanders, MD The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted a rapid response by instituting a number of monumental and
HPC Corner: Radiology and the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021
By: Ryan K. Lee, MD, MBA As you undoubtedly know by now, the 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule brought about
HPC Corner: AMA-YPS/RFS Delegate Report
By: Vivek Yedavalli, MD, MS I appreciate the opportunity to represent the ASNR at this year’s virtual AMA special meeting
- Register here: https://t.co/hIwACkWAXS
- Answer: Hemangioblastoma
Wonderful case and classic cyst and mural nodule in posterior fossa. Look in the spine for additional lesions. Did you know these can...
- Join the Computer Science/Informatics Comm. at #ASNR21 for "Machine Learning: Promises, Practice, and Pitfalls" with Peter Chang, MD; Vishal Patel, MD, PhD; Andreas Rauschecker, MD;...
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- Do Prior Iodine Contrast Injections Affect Cerebral Blood Flow Measurement on CT Perfusion Studies of Patients with Large-Vessel Occlusions? [LETTERS]...
- Reply: [LETTERS]...
- Assessment of MR Imaging and CT in Differentiating Hereditary and Nonhereditary Paragangliomas [HEAD & NECK]...
- Leptomeningeal Enhancement Due to COVID-19 on 3D-FLAIR and T1 Black-Blood MR Imaging Sequences [LETTERS]...
- Journal Scan – This Month in Other Journals, May1. Feigin VL, Vos T, Alahdab F, et al. Burden of neurological disorders across the US from 1990-2017. JAMA Neurol 2021;78:165...
- New Book and Film Highlight the Career of NeuroradThe life and times of Arthur Schüller (1874–1957) are the subject of a new book entitled Arthur Schüller: Founder of Neurorad...
- Regional Aneurysm Wall Enhancement is Affected by Editor’s Choice Aneurysm wall enhancement regions tend to have lower wall shear stress than nonenhanced regions of the same a...
- More Than Meets the Eye: Additional Insights on Trajectory Analysis in Penetrating Spine Trauma
- The Ossicles in Pediatric Conductive Hearing Loss
- Acute Viral Encephalitis Neuroimaging Spectrum
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor: An Emerging Treatment for Head and Neck Cancer. A Primer for the Radiologist
- A Radiologist’s Guide to Teeth: An Imaging Review of Dental Anatomy, Nomenclature, Trauma, Infection, and Tumors